This page will include references I’ve used in this study (online and offline) per course and project.
DEVC 202: Development Communication Concepts and Approaches
DEVC208: Social Marketing and Mobilization
- Velasco, Ma. Theresa H.; Cadiz, Ma. Celeste H.; Lumanta, Melinda F. Communication, Social Marketing and Social Mobilization. UPOU.
- Janine Cox. Social change introduction, worldanimal.net
- Maxwell School. What is a social problem?, http://www2.maxwell.syr.edu/plegal/TIPS/sp.html
- Andreasen, Alan R. 2006. Social Marketing in the 21st Century. Sage Publications.
- UNICEF. 2005. Strategic Communication – for Behavior and Social Change in Southeast Asia.
- Figueroa, Ma. Elena, Kincaid, Lawrence D. Rani, Manju, and Lewis, Gary. 2002. Communication for Social Change Working Paper Series.
- The Theory and Practice of Communication for Development. Ref: The theory and practice of Communication for Development- by Newstead
- Communication for Development (C4D). Ref: Davies, Jackie (editor). 2004. C4D‘Communication for Development’ Concept. Consultancy Report prepared for SDC by The OneWorld Network
- UNDP. 2009. Communication for Development: A glimpse at UNDP’s practice.
- Lee, Nancy and Kotler, Philip. 2011. Social Marketing: Influencing Behaviors for Good (4th edition). Sage publications.
Additional references will be added to this list as I go along. #